Starting VPS Console, Guide for accessing VPS console through client area for users, Accessing a Server via the VNC Console
In this article we guide to you accessing VPS console through client area. The remote console works as like ‘Virtual Terminal’.
Most like a computer monitor screen attached to a server where you can use to interact more with your operating system, towards with your keyboard and mouse.
Once you’ve got your instance, you’ll likely use the console as your first point of interaction.
For example, if you can use it to install or configure your preferred remote access method such as SSH or RDP, which offers more features than the remote console.
The remote console is also very much helpful when for any reason you are no longer capable of accessing the server through the other methods.
You can purchase your hosting from Cloudsurph.com, Cloudsurph hosting is a reliable hosting option for business and personal projects. We offer insight and help on system configuration issues and code errors or bugs.
Overview of the Console
Check the below attached screenshot for quick overview of the screen and buttons on the console.
There are additional actions within the side bar to send to the terminal command, like copy paste a password
Show extra keys: Displays extra keys that you can be send to the server using the terminal session. Buttons are Windows, Tab, Alt, Ctrl, Esc and ctrl+alt+del command.
Clipboard: After pressing it, you will be asked for an input (as like text). It will help to avoid you typing long and complex text, such as passwords or a long sentence.
Full screen: The Full screen button will allow for the terminal window to be stretched to fill up the entire browser window screen or page.
IF you want then buy a good, reliable, secure web hosting service from here: click here
Accessing the VNC Console
If your VPS Server is running but you cannot be accessed via Remote Desktop Connection or SSH, then you can use the VNC console to log in to your VPS server. You can use the VNC console to correct errors in the network settings or the configuration. So, connect to your server through the VNC console, follows the given below steps:
- First, Log in to your VPS user or customer portal account: https://hosting.cloudsurph.com/clientarea.php
- Secondly, click on Services/ Your Active Products and then select the VPS you want to log in to by clicking on the product Item.
- Thirdly, here open manage product page and Under the Server Information, you can see a VNC button, click the VNC Console button. This will open the web console in a new page.
- Fourthly, here open a new window VNC Information, this page you can see a Launch HTML 5 VNC Client green button, click this button
- Finally, the console will start automatically and will prompt you to enter the credentials to gain access to the VPS over the terminal session.That’s it. If you enjoyed reading this article and have more questions please reach out to our support team via live chat or email and we would be glad to help you. we provide server hosting for all types of need and we can even get your server up and running with the service of your choice.