How to Access Your Windows VPS with an Android Device? In this digital world, you need to run your VPS with an Android device.
So, if you need to run with an Android device then you need to access your Windows VPS through an Android device.
Now, this article will guide you step by step on How to Access Your Windows VPS with an Android Device through Remote Desktop.
You can purchase your hosting from Cloudsurph.com, Cloudsurph hosting is more reliable and comfortable for your business website and it is most secure.
The steps are below:
1) Firstly, you need to download an RDP (Remote Desktop Connection) for Android.
We can choose 2X Remote Desktop Client App, nowadays this is the most popular for the connect VPS through an Android Device.
2) When you completely installed this Application you can use it to connect your VPS.
3) Now open your App and select RDP Connection
4) Here, you will need some details about your VPS
– Firstly, place your VPS hostname (enter hostname to the first input field)
– Secondly, the Server address where you need to enter the VPS IP address
– Thirdly, enter your VPS user name which is the VPS root username
– Fourthly, enter your Password which is the VPS root password
– Other, options you can leave as the default setting
5) If you want then you can save this access for this device if needed then go App menu button and tap save.
6) Finally, just click Connect from the App top right corner. That’s it!
If you enjoyed reading this article and have more questions please reach out to our support team via live chat or email and we would be glad to help you. we provide server hosting for all types of need and we can even get your server up and running with the service of your choice.